Earn money through selling digital products, ebooks, memberships, software, design assets or music using Payhip.
Payhip is the easiest way to sell digital downloads & memberships.
We make it a piece of cake to sell and promote your ebooks, memberships, software, design assets, music or any type of digital products directly to your customers. Payhip has you covered.
Accept recurring payments from customers in minutes. We deal with the hard stuff from customer management, email updates and content delivery so you can focus on doing what you love.
Now it’s time to look at how to sell Lightroom presets quickly and easily.
1. How to Export Lightroom Presets to Sell
We’ll assume that you’re already somewhat familiar with Lightroom and have added a few photos to your library.
Here’s how to create Lightroom presets to sell:
– Select a photo and click ‘Edit’ to access the controls.
– Adjust the controls until you get the desired look.
– Select ‘Create Preset’, name it, and click ‘Save’.
– Go to ‘User Presets’ to access all your presets.
– Right-click on one of them and choose ‘Export’.
– Choose a location, name the preset, and click ‘Save’.
Unfortunately, Lightroom doesn’t allow you to export multiple presets at the same time. To do that, locate the preset folder on your hard drive, select them, and copy them to the new location.
You can also sell printables.
Some examples of printables:
– Coloring pages
– Food plans
Some of the best-selling printables include patterns, planners, stationery, clipart, and wedding invitations. But that doesn’t mean you can’t find success with different types of printables!